Walk Up Weddings charges one low, flat fee (excluding applicable holiday fee) of only $205 to officiate your ceremony at our facility.
Follow these simple steps for your own Walk Up Wedding:
1. Obtain your marriage license from the County Clerk of any Texas county. It must be issued no less than 72 hours and not more than 90 days before your wedding day. Active military personnel have an automatic waiver for the 72 hour waiting period (must show military ID and bring copy).
2. Use the contact form to request your appointment and we will email a contract and invoice.
3. Come to our Chapel located at 5905 Guhn Rd, Houston, TX 77040 at your scheduled time.
4. We will officiate your ceremony.
5. Then you are off to your reception or honeymoon.
You are welcome to have up to 12 guests for Walk Up Weddings. If you are planning to have more than 12 guests, please call us at (832) 413-5283 for pricing and availability. We can accommodate larger groups for an additional fee, but it must be scheduled and booked in advance.
Ceremonies to choose from are Christian or civil.
If you want a full service or custom wedding, then visit our other website at https://www.getmarriedinhouston.com.
We look forward to serving you and wish each couple a strong and happy marriage.